The new home of the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game
In August, the brand new Mercedes-Benz Stadium opened its doors. Atlanta’s new state-of-the-art stadium will serve as the new home of the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game and the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
The world-class sports and entertainment facility is also home to the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United. From technology, food and beverage, fan comfort, merchandise and more, it is the finest sports & entertainment facility in the world.
Learn more at MercedesBenzStadium.com
Check out maps for inside the stadium, including all concourses and seating locations. Click here to view.
Re-entry is NOT permitted at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game.
Alcohol will be served at the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game. Alcohol is only served to guests over 21 years of age, and ID will be checked every time. Patrons are allowed to purchase two alcoholic beverages at a time. Cut off time for the public areas of the Stadium is the start of the third quarter, and 5 minutes before the end of the game for the Executive/Club levels.
The following items/behaviors are strictly prohibited at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
- -Bags (please see Bag Policy)
- -Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- -Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- -Food items *
- -Large Umbrellas (must be compact)
- -Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind
- -Knives of any length
- -Inflated balls of any kind
- -Laser Pointers
- -Signs or flags no larger than 3’ X 2’; no poles or sticks
- -Pom poms (a.k.a. shakers with stick handles are not allowed; paddle handles are acceptable)
- -Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
- -Cameras with lens longer than 3″ (detachable or non-detachable)
- -Ticket scalping
- -Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- -Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- -Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- -Chairs, stools or other seating devices
- -Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
*unless purchased on site
Food & Beverage
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the first major sports facility or team to offer Fan First Pricing. It applies to every single item at every single event at the stadium. A magic combination of price, quality, variety, and value, Mercedes-Benz Stadium has created the best food and beverage experience of any sports facility in the world. Learn more.
Technology & Video Displays
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is home to more displays than any stadium in the world, including the largest video board in professional sports. It also features more than 1,800 wireless access points and 4,000 miles of optical fiber, ensuring connectivity at all times. Learn more.
Fan Comfort & Convenience
Mercedes-Benz Stadium was designed with the fan in mind, including a re-engineered gate entry experience, larger seats, wider concourses, more gathering areas, increased number of restrooms and locations, and better overall lighting. Learn more.