As one of the country’s most comprehensive sports facilities, the Georgia Dome comfortably seats 71,959 and has provided millions with a prime location of international importance. From the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games to Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000 and the 2002, 2007 and 2013 NCAA Men’s Final Four, the Georgia Dome continues to attract historical crowds-and the respect of the athletic world.
- Largest cable-supported domed stadium in the world.
- Climate-controlled interior for ultimate spectator comfort.
- Central location in downtown Atlanta.
- Home to the Atlanta Falcons.
- Host to major music events, conventions and trade shows.
Code of Conduct
The Georgia Dome is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the Georgia Dome and on surrounding Georgia Dome property. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game you are expected to refrain from the following behaviors:
All flags, banners, signs, selfie sticks and posters are prohibited
Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature:
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing fans
- Upon entering the gate, all guests and items are subject to a physical inspection. Entering the gate area constitutes your consent to a pat down screening. Refusal to submit to inspection will result in denied entry.
- Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats.
- Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior.
- Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund.
- The Georgia Dome thanks you, in advance, for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.
Fans wishing to report unruly or suspicious behavior may do so by either texting the word ”Dome” to 78247 (available through the following carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, Verizon, Alltel, US Cellular, Cellular One, Virgin Mobile and Boost) or they may call the “hotline” at 404-223-8850. You text or call will receive a prompt response.
Let’s all enjoy the game!